Goodbye Blog

0

Written on 1:46 PM by Fei Yie.

Well, I'm no longer studying at the University of the South Pacific. But don't worry, this blog will not be deleted. I just changed the title and the theme. After all, I'm still a college student. I'm studying at the Institute of Technology Australia now. It's more of an online school, online learning, or distance learning. Whatever you would want to call it. Haha. I can study at home, I just need my laptop and internet. No hassles of going to school, less expenses. Hmmm. LOL. Nah, they got a support centre here so would probably go there sometimes.

I have edited the name of the blog And of course, the subdomain. It is now http://myonlineschooldiary.blogspot.com/.

Thanks to the readers. I realized I'm getting visitors who read the college stuffs I am writing so, I'll keep them coming!

Sorry for the inconvenience.


Toodles,

Feiyie

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed


No Comment

Post a Comment