How do you like my blog?

0

Written on 1:39 PM by Fei Yie.

Okay folks, I got a new blog. Uhh, a new template actually. lol

And this time, I'll be writing more. Not just about my university life. I will also be writing about what it feels like to be in school, the people, and the interesting stuffs about school and whatever. Check out my "I'm writing about" section on the right side bar.

So yeah, I don't have much to say because I'm pretty sure I won't get blog visitors yet. lmao.

By the way, February 23rd is the start of the Academic Year 2009! woohoo.

I'm taking up Bachelor of Commerce Major in Management and Public Administration and Minor in Finance... YAY.

Toodles,

Feiyie
Contact Me: YoutubeBeboTwitter

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed


No Comment

Post a Comment