Second Half

0

Written on 10:40 AM by Fei Yie.

Alright. So it's like our second half now. Meaning, our mid-semester was already finished. We had our one-week study break, we had our exams. Haha. And I can't believe it that it's already the half of the semester. In two months time, it's gonna be vacation again. HAHAHA. Time flies so fast. lol

I don't know what to say. But this semester might be my first and last semester in USP. Coz we might go home soon and continue our studies in Philly. Amff. Hehe. On Saturday, I'll post some USP pics. I'll take pics! Wala lang.. Trip ko lang. HAHAHA. I'll take a pic of the school's entrance. I have one but I wanna take a better shot. lol.

So, I don't know what to say anymore.

Aside from being sure that I'm gonna fail Math, Accounting, and Microeconomics MidSem Test, I will sure get a high grade in Computer. DUHH! Obviously. Am such an Internet Addict eh. Hehehe. :p

I think that's it. I just wanna blog about something. Haven't updated this blog about my Uni Life. Do I really have a uni life in the first place anyway? I'm like just stayin at home, you know. HAHAHA. Slack.

Two more months! I'm done with school! HAHAHAHA!

ToOdLeS.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed


No Comment

Post a Comment